We use the official registration forms (only available in German) of the authorities and fill them out for you. You don’t have to speak German.
Einzugsbestätigung refers to a written confirmation by your landlord in Germany which confirms that you have moved into a German residence.
Every household that is registered in Germany must pay a monthly broadcast license fee (Rundfunkbeitrag). We fill out the official application form.
We explain in detail what you have to do after filling out our form. Additionally you get our German Language Guide: “At the Registration Office”
You have the possibility to have the residence registration done by someone else. Just fill in their data and you will receive a pre-filled power of attorney.
We are here for you. You can always reach us either by email or live chat, if you have any questions about the residence registration process.
Digital solution: Fill out registration form
Have you just arrived in Germany? Welcome! Remember to register at your local municipal office. According to German law, you must register within 1-2 weeks of your arrival.
Registering in Germany can seem like a daunting process. Indeed, it involves filling out lots of German forms. However, we have the perfect solution. Simply fill out these forms online. In English. We will automatically transfer your data onto the German original forms. All you have to do is download and print these forms, and follow the detailed instructions in our registration guide. Done.
How it works (in short)
Here is a short guide on what to do:
- Fill out the form below. Pay.
- Download registration package and follow the instructions.
- Make an appointment, print the forms and take them to your local municipal office to complete the registration.
Confused? Get an expert to guide you through the process.
How it works (in detail)
1. To register you need to fill out various forms. These forms only exists in German. All you need to do is fill out the form further below. In English. What happens then? Our system will transfer your data onto the German original form.
2. This process requires a one-off payment. After payment with Paypal or credit card, we will immediately send you the following: the completed registration form (Anmeldeformular) and the landlord confirmation (Wohnungsgeberbestätigung).
We will also send you the filled-in broadcast license application (Rundfunkbeitrag), which is separate from the residence registration process. However, we have included it in our package to make your life easier. This is because everyone who is registered in Germany must also sign up for the broadcast license!
3. Print all forms and sign them. Make sure that your landlord signs the landlord confirmation.
4. Now make an appointment (we write a step by step guide for this) at your local registration office, or drop in and draw a waiting number.
5. For this appointment you need to bring the following documents to the registration office: the registration form, the landlord confirmation, your passport, your rental contract and your visa (if you have one). In case that you want to register together with your spouse and children: bring your marriage certificate and your children’s birth certificates.
6. Download our FREE German language guide “At the Registration Office”. It provides useful words and phrases.
7. Once you are at the registration office, a German official will check all your documents and give you the registration confirmation (Meldebescheinigung). Indeed, it is very important that you check this document has no mistakes in it. After that, make sure to keep the registration confirmation in a safe place. You will need the confirmation whenever you sign a contract in Germany.
How much does it cost
Our Registration Package is only 19€.
Please fill out the form below. After making this one-off payment you can download our registration package.
It includes the filled-out registration form, landlord confirmation and broadcast license form. You also get a free language guide! Simply print the forms and take them to your local registration office to complete the registration process (Anmeldung).
- no need to speak German – simply fill out the registration form in English
- download the German original registration form with your data on it immediately after payment
- get detailed instructions on what to do after you have downloaded the registration form
- do it all online!
Get an expert: We will help you register in Germany
We understand that German bureaucracy can seem confusing, especially to those that speak little German.
So why not get one of our experts to help you with the registration process? One of our experts will check your registration form in terms of completeness and help you make an appointment at the municipal office. If there are any questions during your registration interview, you can give us a call.
We know how important it is to get everything right with your registration. If you forget some information on your registration form, this may have severe consequences. So if you are in doubt, get an expert.
How it works
1. Fill out the form online.
2. Make a one-off payment with Paypal or credit card.
3. Download our registration package.
4. Do you want one of our experts to check your registration form for completeness within 48 hours? Then please send a copy or photo of your passport and a copy of your tenancy contract to us. For this, simply reply to the email you will get after you have made the purchase. If you have not received this email, please contact us.
5. Your personal expert will email you to ask, if you need help with making an appointment at your local municipal office.
5. Take the forms and relevant documents to your personal interview at your local municipal office. Call us, if you have any questions during your appointment. More information will be provided by your personal expert.
7. If all documents are complete, the German official will give you a registration confirmation. Well done.
Why get an expert
Getting an expert makes sure that you do not make any mistakes during the registration process in Germany. This can easily happen as the process is complex and the forms only exist in German.
If you mistakenly give the wrong information on the registration form, this may have a series of consequences. This is because this information you provide in your registration will influence, for example, how much income tax you will pay in Germany. If you register together with your spouse, you are automatically in tax class 4/4 and possibly receive a much lower salary. Information can be changed at the finance office retrospectively, but this is time-intensive and you may need to wait until the tax year has finished.
- Get an expert to check your registration form in terms of completion
- Get support with making an appointment at the registration office
- Call us, if you have any questions during your appointment at the registration office
How much does it cost
Getting an expert to help you register is only 69 €. You can pay with Paypal or credit card.